You may be here because you’ve heard first-hand stories of the efficiency and ruthlessness of Catch Wrestling. You may have seen my multi-page feature in Black Belt Magazine, or read that Black Belt Magazine honored me as one of the world’s top-20 street fighters. You may have seen my state-of-the-art strength and conditioning ideas written about in American Health and Fitness Magazine. You may have read a review of my seminal submission grappling series, The Lost Art of Hooking, or the groundbreaking Snap, No Tap, or you may be one of the countless fighters and grapplers who has turned to me to learn a complete and fully integrated fighting system — one that, when properly mastered, will not only turn you into a dominant all-around fighter, but will in fact transform you into the kind of person who feels confident and at ease in just about any surroundings.
Regardless of your reason for visiting, you’ve come to the right place. And here’s why: Tony Cecchine’s American Catch Wrestling — while adaptable to sport competition — is first and foremost reality based. True, I’ve trained men and women who have fought and won in such events as UFC, Pancrase, NAGA, IFC, and the like. But more importantly, my teachings have helped change (and in some cases even save) lives. Because in the world outside the ring or cage, there is no tapping out — and people who train with the availability of a ready concession in mind will be unprepared for the potentially more brutal reality of the streets.
Learn about my American Catch Wrestling system in its entirety — from its emphasis on controlling when, where, and how a confrontation takes place to its seamless integration of striking, wrestling, ripping, and submission grappling – and I’m sure you’ll agree that my complete approach to fighting offers an advantage over the rather segmented and artificial way many other “fight systems” piece together various disciplines in the attempt to approximate what in American Catch Wrestling is an organic whole.
And as a reminder, if someone can counter you with a strike, bite, gouge, etc., your training MUST reflect that type of environment. Brutal situations can many times bring out total ruthlessness by your adversary. You simply have to be prepared for that likelihood There is no reason or excuse not to.
American Catch Wrestling. It’s a beautiful thing!
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Tony Cecchine American Catch Wrestling Sunday April 29th 2:30-4:30pm, Q&A afterwards 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Chicago 6154 W Higgins Ave, Chicago, IL 60630 Phone: (312) 857-4493 $50 preregister, $65 at the door (preregistration via cash or paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org)
THE COMPLETE CATCH WRESTLER
This is our COMPLETE products package. You will receive each and every DVD and CD we offer. That's a whopping 42 DVD's and 3 audio CD's. Also available as digital download in mp4 and mp3 format.
SNAP, NO TAP STREET FIGHT SERIES
The most intense, street oriented Catch Wrestling video series ever produced. Learn incredible techniques and strategies in this groundbreaking release. Your choice of 12 DVDs or mp4's. Hours upon hours of material.
No matter where you're located, there is a program for you. Learn from the finest instruction possible. Be it sport, real world self defense, or any combination you may need. I've trained CHAMPIONS in fighting and strength/fitness from all over the globe. You can be one too! Local/distant students welcome for fighting and/or fitness training.
The Tri-C Program
Learn one of the most devastating fighting styles in the world and become fully endorsed and certified to boot! No matter where you live...No matter what your experience level is...No matter if you're young or old. This is a tremendous offer to become certified to teach the world famous Tony Cecchine Catch Wrestling Method.
GET TRUE, WORTHY TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- Nothing upsets me more than when I receive emails from people who fallen for the "buy a certificate" scam. Let me tell you something, it takes LOTS of hard work to become good. No true professional in any walk of life hands out certificates or diplomas. Only con men and scam artists do that. So if you stumble across a website that says you can get a certification in a weekend or a matter of months, it's a total ripoff. I've dealt with some of these people in the past. My advice to you is to be a track star and run away from those folks as fast as you can. All they're interested in is YOUR money and THEIR ego.
- For those of you who have a sincere desire to learn legitimate techniques and applications and are interested in what have to teach, it can be accomplished no matter what.
- Previous experience is not necessary. I will help you every step of the way. It doesn't even matter if you're older. Whatever your background, it will all be taken into account. So you see, if you're a raw beginner or a serious, established practitioner of any style, it will NEVER count against you...it will always count in your favor. Why? Because I'm not looking to create clones. I'm looking for individuals that bring their own strengths and insight to the table. We're all different and we all will fight differently. It's my job to bring you along in a manner that will establish your own unique qualities.
- Learn more HERE
ATTENTION ALL AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS
- We have special training opportunities to help develop your striking, defense, footwork, and groundfighting skills, as well as world class conditioning.
- One of the MAJOR problems facing MMA fighters is the fact of "too many cooks spoils the soup." What I mean is that there are far too many coaches, each with a differing philosophy and at times, questionable knowledge base, trying to tell you what to do. That is a recipe for disaster. When you train here with me, you'll get me as your coach alone. I have the knowledge to deal with all ranges of combat as well as your conditioning. I teach a fully integrated fighting system. There is no reason to have specialty training in other arts that will only lead to tremendous gaps in the flow of your style as well as the inevitable "clashing of egos" among the coaching staff. This is YOUR career. Don't leave it in the hands of YouTube trained coaches and internet warriors. I've seen it far too many times.
- I have trained local, regional, national, international, and world champions. Be it NAGA or the UFC or anything in between, I've trained men and women for the competitive mat, ring, and cage. See why such luminaries as Eric Paulsen, Josh Barnett, Jason Godsey, Shonie Carter, and many others recommend training with me, and be assured that you will learn a complete and devastating fighting style from top to bottom, and feet to the ground.
- Learn more HERE
SOME OF THE PROMOTIONS WHERE MY STUDENTS HAVE COMPETED AND WON
The World's FINEST Catch Wrestling Training...Period!