From: Tony Cecchine
Re: Learning how to NOT workout incorrectly
Hello My Friend,
By now many of you realize that bodyweight exercises can only take you only so far as strength gains goes. They’re fine for endurance, but laughable when it comes to creating real world strength. I should know about strength. I hold the world record in a bodyweight exercise for a heavyweight, doing 122 pushups in 60 seconds. I also hold the unofficial world record in the strict curl by curling 250 lbs (and did 270 lbs. with SLIGHT movement) at a bodyweight of 220 lbs. This have never even been approached by anyone of my weight. Let me show you how I have developed a world-class pair of arms that know strength as well as anyone else in the world.
Other fitness instructors like to knock the efficiency of weight training. Why? Because they are weak and get out performed easily. You want and need to develop functional strength. Learning to do certain exercises to show off equates to nothing more than parlor tricks. Ask yourself this question. What moves and positions do I use in my everyday life? Proper weight training is extremely safe and highly beneficial. Ask the NFL, MLB, NBA, the NCAA and all other major sporting leagues around the globe. I have both bodyweight exercises and weight training down to a science. And I know first hand the benefits and limitations of both systems.
Want To See Me Curl 220 Pounds . . For Ten Reps?
I achieved my unbelievable strength gains through hard work and the right exercises. On this DVD, I show you a ton of lesser known exercises and muscle groups necessary to get over your plateau and make some serious strength gains. You’ll see me demonstrate using free weights and machines. These exercises are designed for power, power, power. These aren’t your average exercises. You’re not going to pop in this DVD and think you’ve seen this stuff before. These are new exercises and concepts designed to make you strong as an ox.
Let me make this point perfectly clear. HOW you exercise is as important as it gets. Using poor form or crazy techniques that can injure you is actually worse than not working out at all. I’m here to show you the correct way to develop monstrous, drug-free strength. Believe me when I tell you that.
- Do you want to add 30-40 pounds to your bench?
- Do you want to be able to curl more weight then most men can press over their heads?
You can reach these goals. Learn to train the proper way, without cheating, to isolate and blast each muscle group!!!
On this DVD, I teach you:
- The differences between powerlifting and bodybuilding and why you may be working out the totally wrong way.
- Mechanics of the bench press and how to prevent injury.
- Three grip variations on the flat bench press.
- The “45 degree angle” secret to bring your triceps, lats, chest, and shoulders into play in your bench.
- Secrets to developing enormous tricep strength. It is essential for all pushing movements.
- My never before revealed training exercises that helped me develop a pair of arms among the strongest in the world. It goes beyond mere rep curls.
Let’s get strong and healthy the right way. Strength is a valuable commodity and one that should not be taken for granted. You’ll work hard to get it and you should keep it for the rest of your life.
Why Weight Training?
The benefits of weight training are enormous. Studies have determined the advantages gained to your health and wellness are both serious and lasting.
- A reduction in your resting blood pressure
- A reduction in your resting heart rate
- Produces an increase in the functionality of your immune system
- Reduces the risk of developing adult onset diabetes
- Reduces bone deterioration
- Reduces gastrointestinal transit time
- Produces an increase in HDL (Good) cholesterol
- Improves posture
- Tremendous energy increases
- Reduces body fat
- Slows the physiological aging clock
- Plus much more…..
Like I have written elsewhere, strength and fitness IS my lifestyle. It’s much more than a passion. I take strength and I take fighting seriously. To me, it is a matter of life and death. I’m here to help you. No matter where you are at currently, you WILL improve by following my advice. That’s a fact.
I look forward to being your coach and helping you achieve the gains you so desire.
Yours in Strength,
P.S. I am always here for you if you need help.