Online MMA Course
Course number 1 is geared specifically for those interested in a MMA career. You will learn all pertinent tactics from stance to striking to ground work. These are some of the same techniques I use to train professional MMA fighters here in Chicago.
Online Self Defense Course
Course number 2 is geared specifically for self-defense. Many of the techniques involved in this course are illegal in all sport competitions, and are designed for serious life and death situations. This is a vicious and devastating course.
Online Catch Wrestling Course
Course number 3 is geared specifically for the competition grappler. This course does not cover any strikes or rips and is what I use to train my competitors for such competitions as NAGA and other sport grappling environments.
From setting world records, to training world record holders, strength and fitness is paramount in all of my training programs. Very few people understand the balance needed to create the most explosive, intense, and fierce fighters and strength athletes.
Whether your goals are fat/weight loss, strength gains, general wellness, or a host of specialty desires, I can formulate a program specifically for you. And, I can do it either here at our headquarters or online. Special design programs are our specialty. Feel free to inquire on how I can help you meet and exceed all of your fitness goals.
Below is a small example of the some of my fitness accomplishments:
- Trainer of multi-state, national, and world record holders and champions in powerlifting
- Trainer of world fitness record holders
- Trainer of Chicago Marathon participants
- Founder and Head Trainer of the World Famous Lucky 13 training program
- Youth and Masters class strength and fitness trainer
- World strict curl and speed pushup record holder
- Fitness and fight trainer of countless amatuer and professional fighters from around the world
So no matter what your needs or goals may be, I am confident that I can prepare a program specifically for you. Or feel free to signup for my recurring boot camp seminars in Chicago.