From: Tony Cecchine
Re: Personal Training
If you are in the local Chicagoland area and like to learn self-defense, amateur or professional fighting, fitness or strength training all in a private setting under world-class instruction, I am available for personal sessions.
I have a plethora of training opportunities ranging from basic introductory lessons, to the most advanced training available. Whether it’s fitness, self defense, an amateur or professional competitive career, strength enhancement, or anything in between, I can structure a regimen specifically for your needs. Here is but a small sampling of some of the people/areas I have worked with:
- Trainer of fighters in the UFC
- Trainer of the World Pankration Champion
- Trainer of Pancrase fighters
- Trainer of the National IFC Champion
- Trainer of numerous NAGA state champions
- Trainer of Arnold Classic champions
- Trainer of Destiny MMA Hawaii State Heavyweight MMA Champion
- Trainer of state and national bench press/powerlifting champions
- Trainer of fitness triple world record holder
- Trainer of various Law Enforcement Agents throughout the USA and Europe
- Trainer of elite military soldiers (USA and Worldwide)
- Trainer of USA Powerlifting multiple bench press champion
“My name is Brian Klaus. I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with a background in powerlifting and wrestling. In 2005 I won the AAPF National Powerlifting Championships, setting three World Records in the process. However, while trying to exceed my World Record Squat in training, I completely ruptured the ACL in my right knee.
While in rehab I began looking for a way to maintain my strength while achieving a more complete level of fitness than what I had while powerlifting. A friend of mine had purchased several of Tony Cecchine’s DVD’s including the “Lost Art of Hooking”, and the “Lucky 13”. I began utilizing the information on the videos and eventually enrolled in Tony’s Catch Wrestling Certification Course. Training with Tony has really changed my life, I’ve seen my technique, conditioning, and agility increase every week, and I’m only getting started.
For anyone looking for the finest instruction in martial arts, wrestling, and self-defense, or if you’re interested in being in the best shape of your life, you can find no better source than Tony Cecchine.”
Brian Klaus MS, CSCS
2005 AAPF National Powerlifting Champion
AWPC Powerlifting World Record Holder
You’d be hard pressed to find a more thorough and complete trainer that has produced a stable of champions throughout the years, anywhere in the world. But even if your goals are a bit less lofty, there’s no substitute for quality instruction. I will be here for all of your training needs.
“The Art of Submission”
“Since I have been studying Tony’s Catch Wrestling, I can truthfully and clearly understand the art of submission. As you know, I am willing to lay it on the line against anyone, and Tony’s catch techniques will make ’em scream!!!”
SHONIE “MR. INTERNATIONAL” CARTER, 4x UFC Veteran, King of Pancrase, Extreme Fighting, King of the Cage, Shidokan Champion, U.S. World Team.
Schedule your appointment today and radically change your fighting/fitness life.
Private Personal Training
YES! I want these exact strategies to boost my business.
- I will learn in the privacy of a one-on-one (or bring a training partner at NO additional cost) environment, having expert instruction
- I will receive personalized attention.
- I can expect to see results very quickly
1 HOUR LESSON $100
BLOCK OF 10 HOURS $500 (YOU SAVE 50%)
Shopping Cart is Empty
Don’t waste another minute. Get started taking your life where you want it to be. I’m here for you.
P.S. I’m not a “clock watcher”. Many times I give a bit extra time to assist you free of charge. My goal is not to land a client, but to help you meet your fitness and/or fighting goals.